Mommies to be, often question me…what I have in My diaper bag? …they want to know why are diaper bag so loaded, what goes in them???….And I always tell them…A lot!…with diaper bags, you can’t be minimalistic! I always wanted to carry less stuff but whenever I am out … I realized that not so important becomes so very important!!!
Every mum has quite similar but yet different stuff in there….& You all, mommies to be will soon figure out what you need to carry!..
- Diaper bag :I use first year diaper bag! It has lots & lots of big pockets..
- Diapers: I am currently using Pampers they are just about ok but cost effective! Carry one for each hour! That’s safest !!!
- Changing mat : I use Pantemn pad…they let me hold diapers, cream, wipes in its inner pockets
- Wipes: Mother care no perfume baby wipes & Pigeon hand & mouth wipes …it’s great for sanitizing baby world in a rush….!!
- Mother care rash cream: great product…it has loads of castor oil!. The cream tub is quite big…I have a got some in an old lip balm bottle.
- Nuby disposable bags to keep wet clothes & to dispose soiled diapers!
- Hand sanitizer any off the shelf… right now I am using himalaya
- First aid & general medicines ( like collicaid, crocin , nasoclear, bandaid etc)
- Skeeter natural mosquito repellent
- Chicoo sunscreen lotion: Delhi heat is bad so I anyway avoid taking her out in afternoons but, for unavoidable time I use sunscreen mix with little moisturizer …it becomes lighter ..
- Medela Feeding bottle
- Squirt baby food dispensing spoon…its great if your baby still eats pureed food!
- Baby bibs & cloth wipes
- cloth change for Lv , I prefer 2 sets!
- Breathable cotton Baby sheet
- Comb & hair clips …I also carry water in spray bottle to easily comb her hair!
- Toys & teethers
- Baby k’tan- my baby carriers
- medela BP.
- Any breathable light scarf…for nursing!
I am sure in a month or so I might change the stuff I carry, I may pack more winter wear, snacks, baby books..!!
What do you do…? Do you over pack or keep it to basics!!! I am eager to know from all you experienced mommies… What’s in your diaper bag??????